Join us every month from September to May for lunch and a program starting with the Welcome Event
· September 14, 2021 - at Mary McCullum Park, the Welcome Event
· October 19, 2021 – at Crosswater: Reconnect with old friends and meet new ones. A little music to get things started!
· November 16, 2021 – 11:30 am at Crosswater: Terry Schwab will tell us about OLLI, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
· December 15, 2021 - 11:30 am at Crosswater: Luncheon to celebrate the season. We will have a gift exchange.
· January 18, 2023 – 11:30 am at Crosswater: Celebrate 50 years of Sunriver Women’s Club history
· February 15, 2022 – 11:30 am at Crosswater: Jennifer Moore, Founding Owner of Jem Organics, and now working with women in the early start-up phase of new businesses.
· March 15, 2022 – 11:30 am at Crosswater: Randi Holm, Owner and Chief Toffee Officer of Holm Made Toffee Company.
· April 19, 2022 – 11:30 am at the SHARC: Annual Meeting and Celebration of Giving. Register, https://sunriverwomensclub.org/event-4549512
· May 17, 2022 – 11:30 am at Crosswater: A preview of Art Fair 2022 will be presented. Register, https://sunriverwomensclub.org/event-4549504
Birthday Lunch: Monthly birthday luncheons are held each month. During the month of your birthday, you will receive an email with instructions on how to RSVP. Happy Birthday!